Poisoning Universal Antidote

Author: Unknown

Many children accidentally absorb poison, yet few parents know of this simple universal antidote. You should have it home.

  • Two parts wood charcoal pulverised (you can also use burned toast, yet the toast must be totally carbonized and pulverised)
  • One part of magnesia milk
  • One part of very strong tea.

If your child has swallowed a toxic product, give him as fast as you can in a little bit of water at least 2 table spoon of this mixture.

How does it work:

If the poison is metallic or alkaline, the tannic acid contained in the tea will neutralise it.

If the poison is acid, the magnesia will neutralise it.

The wood charcoal even at very little dose, can absorb very strong quantities of toxin.

When you have given the antidote and called the doctor, you have three things to do;

  • Discover the nature of the poison, keep the bottle or the box so that the doctor can quickly identify it.
  • Except in case where the child had taken soap or some alkaline presenting burns around the mouth, make him vomit. To do this; the best procedure is to give him a glass of milk in which you have mixed a full broken egg (no shell). When he has drunk this mixture, trust one finger in his throat.
  • Give him another antidote mixture dose.
  • Act quickly, some toxins can bring death in 5 minutes. Usually the doctor is not equipped to treat poisoning at home, so bring the child to the nearest hospital, after having used the Universal Antidote.

Buy survival gear at uscav.com!

Do It Yourself Medicine The Survival Retreat Crisis Preparedness Handbook
Purchase these excellent books on survival at Amazon.com
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)

Leave a Reply

You must be Logged in to post comment.

Copyright © 2012 Liberty References. All rights reserved.